10.25.2011

if you came over today....

this is what you would find

   
 
I'll be honest...
It kind of stresses me out just posting this picture
but
I'm learning that I can't worry so much about what people think about my messy house and my raggedy ann lookin' kids!  lol

this right here is my life... every day
I have 2 babies and a toddler who need me - their mommy
that is so much more important than cleaning, crafting, web browsing - (right now doesn't count because they are all asleep :) 

I am actually grateful for this right here
Because to someone else
this is what they have always dreamed of
kids... a messy house... piles of laundry... 


Why do I love this picture?
A true reflection of my life
my kids having fun
Its white balance is way yellow - thanks to the GREAT lighting in my house
Its super grainy - my iso was all the way to 1600
Oh and in a way... this is job security for me :)  





4 comments:

Moon family said...

I love everything about this post. So. true. You are a great mom.

Jenna said...

Yay! A house that looks like mine! But I understand, I didn't answer the door today when someone came...

Kariann said...

Yep that would be my house most days too!! Love you to death you are such a great friend and amazing mom!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I love it! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!!