11.01.2011

a month of gratitude...

today is the perfect day to start a month of gratitude...
today I am very grateful for my mom and my wonderful hubby...

shortly after waking up this morning I got a horrible pain in my neck leaving me pretty worthless because I can barely move a muscle without it hurting.  This doesn't really fly when kiddos need to be cared for.  With Carea lying on the floor crying, Oaklee in the bouncer crying, and a starving 2 year old on the verge of crying ... I started to panic.  I knew Logan had interviews scheduled most of the day and would be unable to leave work so I called my mom.  Immediately she knew something was wrong.  Within 5 minutes she was here taking care of my babies and me.  Thankfully she was able to stay here until Logan got home.

we all know Logan is my knight in shining armor...  The minute he got home he came to my side to care for me.  From rubing my neck to making dinner he is determined to be there and help in any way possible.

I love him.
I love my mom.

I'm now laying here... blogging from my phone... grateful to have amazing people who care about me, my family, and are willing to serve when called upon.

here's to a month of gratitude! 

No comments: