11.17.2011

a prayer for Landon Jonas...


I am asking all of my friends and family to offer up a prayer on Landon's behalf. 

Landon is the sweet baby boy to the gal that does my hair, Kariann.  Her family is like family to ours.  Landon is just under a month old and is has spent almost 2 weeks in the hospital with no answer as to what is wrong.  He has had fevers and pneumonia, was sent home last week to only go back this week with the return of the fevers.   They have tested and retested for everything imaginable and are coming back with zero answers.  


I couldn't imaging watching one of my sweet babies go through the things that he has already had to in such a short time here.  Its heart wrenching.  


It's hard to watch such a beautiful and kind family carry this trial.    


If you could keep them in your thoughts and prayers,  I know it would be greatly appreciated.  





 

  

1 comment:

Kariann said...

I just sat here and cried reading your post! You are beyond words so amazingly sweet and this just made my whole week better!! Love you!! Thank you!! :)