11.27.2011

time flies...


I cannot believe it's really been 7 years!!
Time has flown by...

Don't you love how we look like we are 12 years old in our engagement pictures?  Ha!  I love this picture so much!  I wanted it to be the one we sent out with our announcement...  but naturally Logan did not like it.  He's lucky I'm so nice and didn't pitch too big of a fit over it!  LOL!  I have used a wallet size as my bookmark for the last 7 years so its a little beat up.  :)  I love remembering when, how, why and where we fell in love... this picture is a great reminder.  So the nights when Logan is driving me crazy and I open my book to see this reminder... I remember all the great and important things and everything we have together.  


I am such a lucky woman!  I am married to the most amazing husband!  He has put up with a lot from me (and vice versa.. wink wink) and no matter what he has always been kind and forgiven me of my many flaws.    AND he is literally one of the greatest father's I have ever seen!  I love to watch him play with our girls...  he is such a kid at heart and loves to play so it's so cute to watch the girls faces light up and also his!  He is such a hard working husband, daddy, neighbor and friend...  I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for him...  that is sooo cheesy to say... but it's the truth :)  Plus I kinda like cheesy!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

HERE'S TO THE REST OF FOREVER!!