12.27.2011

Vacation anyone??

Vacation anyone??

I have some high hopes of going on a vacation this year!  I could really use one now :)  I am not ready for winter and I don't think I will ever be.  Logan and I were talking about trying to go to Hawaii sometime in the next year (ish) and right now that is what is on my mind!!  I keep looking at beach houses, beach colors... really anything to do with the beach: sand, water, snorkeling, surf, sand castles... its on my mind. 

So I decided to put together an outfit for my current dream.  

I don't know what it is about blue accessories... I honestly love blue.  Blue Blue Blue.  All shades... its such a fun and relaxing color.  

Oh and in case you haven't heard... gold is in!  Not only gold, but mixing metals.  So we can mix patterns and metals now... wahoo!!  :)   

Enjoy!!


Gestuz oversized top
€100 - welikefashion.com

Racer back tank top
$50 - witchery.com.au

Stretch denim shorts
$170 - net-a-porter.com

Lilly Pulitzer green wedge
$268 - simplysoles.com

Seafolly tote hand bag
$29 - instyleswimwear.com

Cathy Waterman blue jewelry
$4,900 - ylang23.com

House of Harlow 1960 yellow gold necklace
$119 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Danielle Stevens Jewelry star jewelry
$92 - couturecandy.com

Helen Kaminski brim hat
$266 - boutique1.com

Ray-Ban ray ban shades
€139 - impressionen.de

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

The beach sounds lovely right now!